Call for Abstract
17th International Conference on Optics, Lasers & Photonics, will be organized around the theme “Thriving to Change the Research Cycle in Optics, Laser & Photonics”
OPTIC LASER 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in OPTIC LASER 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
- LASER stands for light amplification by stimulated discharge of radiation. We all know that light is an electromagnetic wave. Each wave has its own brightness and colour, and shudders at a certain angle, called polarization. This concept also applies to laser light but it is more parallel than any other light source. Every part of the beam has almost exact similar route and so the beam will diverge very little. With a good laser an object at a distance of 1 km can be illuminated through a dot about 60 mm in radius. As it is so parallel, it can be focused to very small diameters where awareness of light vitality becomes so high that you can drill, cut, or turn with the ray. It is also possible to illuminate and observe very minute details with the lasers, thus it is used in surgical claims and CD players as also. It can also be completed very monochromic, thus only one light wavelength is existing. This is not the example with the ordinary light sources. White light encloses all colours in the spectrum, but even a coloured light, such as a red LED contains a frequented interval of red wavelengths.
- Track 1-1 Nanophotonics and Biophotonics
- Track 1-2Optical Fiber
- Track 1-3 Precision fabrication
- Track 2-1 Lasers and semiconductors
- Track 2-2 Optical materials and substrates
- Track 2-3 Optoelectronics
- Track 2-4 Fiber Laser Technology
- Optoelectronics is the field of technology that associates the physics of light with power. It incorporates the design, study and manufacture of hardware devices that convert electrical signals into photon signals and photons signals to electrical signals. Any device that operates as an electrical-to-optical or optical-to-electrical is considered an optoelectronic device. Optoelectronics is built up on the quantum mechanical special effects of light on electronic materials, sometimes in the presence of electric fields, especially semiconductors. Optoelectronic technologies comprise of laser systems, remote sensing systems, fibre optic communications, optical info systems, and electric eyes medical diagnostic systems.
- Track 3-1 Optical Fiber
- Track 3-2 Nanophotonics and Biophotonics
- Track 3-3 Optical Interconnects
- Track 3-4 Microscopes and telescopes
- Nano photonics is the study of the behavior of light on the nano meter scale, and of the interaction of nano meter-scale objects with light. It is a branch of optics, electrical engineering, and nanotechnology. It often involves metallic components, which can transport and focus light by means of surface plasmon polaritons. Bio photonics can also be described as the advance and application of optical techniques particularly imaging, to study of biological molecules, tissue and cells. One of the main benefits of using optical techniques which make up bio photonics is that they reserve the reliability of the biological cells being examined, i.e. scattering material, on a microscopic or macroscopic scale.
- Track 4-1 Laser Systems
- Track 4-2 Optical coatings
- Track 4-3 Technologies in Lasers, Optics and Photonics
A quantum sensor is the device that exploits quantum correlations such as quantum entanglement to achieve sensitivity or the resolution that is better than can attain using only classical systems. A quantum sensor can measure effect of quantum state of another system by itself. The simple act of measurement influences quantum state and differs the probability and the insecurity associated with its state during measurement. Quantum sensor is the term used in other settings wherever entangled quantum systems are browbeaten to make better more sensitive magnetometers or atomic clocks. Quantum Photonics is to explore the fundamental features of quantum mechanism and also the work towards upcoming photonic quantum technologies by manipulating, generating and calculating single photons as well as the quantum systems that emit photons. The market for quantum dots-built products such as new television screens is estimated to reach $3.5 billion by 2020. The majority of this growth will come from increased demand in the US..
- Track 5-1 Optoelectronics
- Track 5-2 Quantum optics
- Track 5-3 Precision fabrication
- Optical communications networks are enhancing a vital role such as there is high demand for capacity links. DWDM which means dense wavelength division multiplexing is widely organized at the core networks to deliver high capacity transport systems. Optical components such as, tunable filters, termination devices, optical amplifiers transceivers, and add-drop multiplexers are becoming more trustworthy and affordable. Access network and metropolitan area networks are progressively built with optical technologies to overcome the electronic blockage at network edges. Subsystems and new components for very high speed optical networks offer a new design options. Free-space optical communication has been arranged in space, while terrestrial forms are naturally limited by weather, geography and the availability of light.
- Track 6-1 Lasers and semiconductors
- Track 6-2 Optical coatings
- Track 6-3 Optical materials and substrates
- There are some surgical operations that are perplexing to perform with the conventional scalpel. Initial trials with laser beam displayed that a finely focused beam from a carbon dioxide gas laser could cut through human tissue smoothly and neatly. The surgeon could direct the beam from any angle by using a mirror attached on a portable metal arm. Therefore, now a day’s laser beam is the most desired tool which is used as a standby for the conventional blade to perform problematic surgeries. Lasers were considered as most effective in operating on parts that are easy to reach-areas on the body's exterior, including the ears, skin, mouth, eyes and nose. But in recent years doctors have established the remarkable improvement in emerging laser techniques for use in internal exploration and surgery.
- Track 7-1 Optoelectronics
- Track 7-2Radition
- A quantum detector could be a device that exploits quantum correlations, like a quantum trap, to attain a sensitivity or resolution that's higher than will be achieved exploitation only classical systems. A quantum device will measure the impact of the quantum state of another system on itself. The mere act of measure influences the quantum state and alters the likelihood and uncertainty related to its state throughout measuring. The Defense, Advanced analysis comes Agency has recently launched a search program in optical quantum sensors that seeks to use concepts from quantum science and quantum imaging, like quantum lithography and also the noon state, so as to attain these goals with optical sensing element systems like measuring system.
- Track 8-1Quantum
- Track 8-2 Optoelectronics
Optical physics is a study of atomics and molecules. It is the study of electromagnetic radiation, the interaction and the properties of that radiation, with matter, especially its manipulation and control. It differs from optics and engineering, however among optical physics, applied optics, and optical engineering, the applications of applied optics and the devices of optical engineering are necessary for basic research in optical physics, and that research takes to the development of new devices and applications. Major study in optical physics is also keen to quantum optics and coherence. In physics, research is also stimulated in areas such as ultra-short electromagnetic fields, the nonlinear response of isolated atoms to intense, quantum properties of the electromagnetic field, and the atom-cavity interaction at high fields
An optical fibre is a flexible as well as transparent fiber made by silica glass or plastic to a diameter slightly thicker than that of a human hair. Optical fibers are used mostly to transmit light between the two ends of the fiber and widely used in fiber-optic communications, unlike cable wires optical fiber permits transmission over longer distances and at higher bandwidths than wire cables. Instead of metal wires fibers are used because signals travel along them with lesser amounts of loss; in addition to this fiber are also safe to electromagnetic interference, a problem to which metal wires suffer excessively. Specially designed fibers are also used for a various other application, some of them being fiber lasers and fiber optic sensors.
Applications of photonics are abundant. They include in our everyday life to the most advanced science, e.g. information processing, light detection, spectroscopy, telecommunications, lighting, information processing, lighting, metrology, laser material processing, spectroscopy, medicine, military technology, bio photonics, agriculture, robotics, and visual art.
Optical interconnect is a method for correspondence by optical links Compared to conventional links, optical strands are fit for a much higher transmission capacity, from 10 Gbit/s up to 100 Gbit/s. The innovation is at present being acquainted as a route with connection PCs to cell phones, and in addition on motherboards and gadgets inside of PCs. A waveguide radiates eight distinctive shaded pillars into a few unique ports of a modulator, which permits eight signs to be exchanged simultaneously. This multi-wavelength pillar goes through the chip, with optical switches controlling the bearing.